Sunday, April 5, 2015

Happy National Poetry Month, Happy Easter!

April is National Poetry Month.

The Academy of American Poets (through poets.org) offers a list of 30 Ways to Celebrate National Poetry Month. And Writer's Digest's "Poetic Asides" blog is encouraging people to write a poem every day this month through daily prompts (and contests).

Later in April, I will write about what I do to celebrate this month of poetry.

But right now I'm the middle of celebrating something even dearer to me (though I find it impossible to separate poetry from the Gospel). Happy Easter, readers!

The exterior of "Crossroads: Where Art and Passion Meet," a yearly Stations of Cross through art in Port Townsend, WA.
With friends Heather and Vicky. (Thanks so much for taking me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment