Friday, April 17, 2009

Book Personality Quiz

I love Blue Pyramid's Book Quiz! In six questions, it picks one out of 64 works of literature for you to be. I'm A Prayer for Owen Meany. Not half bad!




You're A Prayer for Owen Meany!

by John Irving

Despite humble and perhaps literally small beginnings, you inspire faith in almost everyone you know. You are an agent of higher powers, and you manifest this fact in mysterious and loud ways. A sense of destiny pervades your every waking moment, and you prepare with great detail for destiny fulfilled. When you speak, IT SOUNDS LIKE THIS!



But then, of course, I had to keep retaking the quiz to see what else I could be. (I stopped when I got Ulysses.) Take it and let me know what you get. I know it's silly, but come on, it's only six questions...


4 comments:

  1. I got Ulysses first, and then T.S. Eliot's _Prufrock and Other Observations_. I guess I'm a pretty pretentious personality.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're Watership Down!
    by Richard Adams
    Though many think of you as a bit young, even childish, you're actually incredibly deep and complex. You show people the need to rethink their assumptions, and confront them on everything from how they think to where they build their houses. You might be one of the greatest people of all time. You'd be recognized as such if you weren't always talking about talking rabbits.

    unexpected ... but I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun!

    And Cara, we love you anyway... (Actually, I'm extremely fond of Prufrock.)

    ReplyDelete